Description: Raspberry Ketone Max is a natural weight loss supplement from red raspberries.
- gelatin – has a positive effect on losing weight;
- magnesium stearate – provides normal digestion;
- silicon dioxide – eliminates harmful substances through the intestines, relieves toxins that cause poor health;
- titanium dioxide – food additive;
- maltodextrin – an auxiliary inert substance;
Mechanism of action: Raspberry Ketone Max improves metabolism and splits the subcutaneous under the muscle fibers and helps the body to acquire more beautiful shape. Raspberry ketones for weight loss make it possible to eliminate fat deposits on the hips, the abdomen and waist. The preparation improves metabolism due to the fact that the body temperature rises. Especially it concerns problem zones.
Raspberry Ketone Max properties:
- improves metabolism and mucus circulation;
- activates natural processes of fat splitting;
- restores the elasticity and the turgor of the skin;
- eliminates cellulite.
- the skin becomes more taut and soft.
This natural supplement activates the processes of producing natural hormones – norepinephrine and epinephrine, and provides an opportunity to effectively protect these hormones. The natural formula makes it possible to exclude the accumulation of fat, which is transformed into energy.
Application: To cook this delicious, nutritious and vitaminized drink, you need to take a little cocktail – about 1 tea spoon, and then stir it with water or milk. It depends on your preferences. The amount of liquid chosen also does not matter, but it is important that you do not use hot water, since in hot water the drink loses its healing and fat burning properties. Nutritionists recommend taking of 220 g of the product two times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- allergic reactions to components of the preparation;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding period;
- children under 18;
- systematic use of drugs prescribed for chronic diseases.
Before using Raspberry Ketone Max, you need to consult a doctor.
No side effects
Posted by RxMed