Description: Enlast cream contains components that are safe for the human body and effective in the treatment of premature ejaculation. The product can also temporarily reduce the sensitivity of the male genital organs, which helps prolong ejaculation. This cream can be applied with condoms.
Enlast cream for premature ejaculation contains benzocaine – a substance that reduces the sensitivity of the male genital organs. The drug has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a means to prevent premature ejaculation.
- Avoid premature ejaculation;
- Temporarily reduce the sensitivity of the male genital region;
- Prolong ejaculation during sexual intercourse;
- Reduce oversensitivity during sexual intercourse.
10 to 12 drops a few minutes prior to sexual activity.
Instructions for Use:
- Open up the jar and take 10 to 12 drops onto your hand;
- Apply the cream to the shaft and head of the penis prior to sexual activity;
- After sexual intercourse be sure to wash off the cream.
Enlast cream works immediately, so you don’t have to wait. As an added bonus, the cream works as a great lubricant for sex.
Some men may experience allergic reactions to some of the ingredients of Enlast cream. While the cream is generally side effect free, you’d still better consult your doctor before using the preparation.
Premature ejaculation is a condition that may develop due to a variety of factors. If you have tried Enlast cream with no positive results, stop use the product and contact your doctor for more help. Use this cream as directed on the label. If you notice a rash or your sexual partner develops any irritation, stop using the cream immediately.
Posted by RxMed