Brand Name: ZetaClear
Application: Herbal supplement
System Components and Performance
ZetaClear is an easy application of effective treatment that has been clinically proven and approved by FDA for rapid destruction of nail fungus.
It is proven in clinical trials that ZetaClear is about 6 times more effective than any other antifungal product on the market using caprylic acid, and is also effective in maintaining healthy balance.
ZetaClear is a natural product to prevent growth and reproduction of fungus by inhibiting growth of fungal cells. Doctors recommend ZetaClear in liquid form, this is a very effective and convenient tool for treating common fungal infection of nails, including skin around nails. A convenient brush of ZetaClear applicator allows you to control amount of the drug. You can simply and accurately get to infected area.
Liquid ZetaClear dries quickly, does not leave dirty places, does not have any unpleasant medicinal smell.
The ingredients of ZetaClear have a long history in antifungal treatment and prevent growth and reproduction of fungal cells. ZetaClear uses natural fungicide and is approved by FDA in medicines for fungal disorders and problems. The product contains:
- undecylenic acid – has strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effect;
- clove oil – has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal effect;
- lemongrass oil – has antiseptic properties, effective in killing bacteria that cause fungus;
- vitamin E oil – contains high levels of antioxidants;
- jojoba oil – a moisturizer;
- almond oil – contains fatty acids and rich source of vitamins;
- tea tree oil – contains compounds that can kill fungus and bacteria.
Nail fungus on hands and feet.
The manufacturer does not state any contraindications to this product. Still if you are allergic or sensitive to any of product components, you should not use ZetaClear. In addition, Zetaclear is not recommended to use to individuals who:
- suffer from neuropathy;
- cannot feel pain in extremities;
- have open lesions;
- have impaired circulation, or other health concerns.
Side effects & Drug interactions
There is no list of side effects provided by producer, as well as no adverse reactions were reported so far. The product can be combined with other medications, since it is a completely natural means. However, it is possible that for some individuals the solution may cause (in case of allergic reactions):
- If you notice increased irritation, redness, discharge, or discomfort occurs or increases while using Zetaclear, it should be discontinued.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women are advised to consult doctor before using ZetaClear.
- Kept out of reach of children.
15 ml of the product in a bottle.
Posted by RxMed