Brand Name: Herpeset™
Application: Herbal supplement
System Components and Performance
Herpeset is a liquid oral spray that contains mainly natural ingredients to teat cold sores. The means is quickly absorbed into blood vessels under the tongue, bypassing digestive tract, where most oral medications are more slowly absorbed. Such application of the product helps to speed absorption of ingredients to eliminate symptoms of herpes. Herpeset is a unique combination of homeopathic ingredients which allows to attack multiple symptoms, and can be safely combined with other medications with no side effects and contraindications.
Homeopathic active ingredients:
- Apis mellifica;
- Arsenicum Album (Metallic Arsenic);
- Baptista Tinctoria (Wild Indigo);
- Capsicum (Cayenne Pepper);
- Dulcamara (Woody Nightshade);
- Echinacea Augustifolia (Purple Cone Flower);
- Nitricum Acidum (Nitric Acid);
- Rhus Toxicondendron (Poison Oak).
Ingredients in Herpeset are preserved with organic corn alcohol to prevent ingesting herbicides, pesticides or genetically modified organisms. It also helps to prevent appearance of any potential allergic reactions to wheat.
- Oral herpes.
- Genital herpes.
There is no clear information about contraindications to Herpeset reception, however, it is advised to consult a doctor before using the means. You are not recommended to use the drug if you have:
- allergic reactions to the the drug;
- hypersensitivity to drug components.
Side effects & Drug interactions
You need to be careful if you’re using Herpeset as it might cause a few side effects. However, there were reported no side effects caused by the product so far, and besides it is safe to combine with other medications. So the product is safe to use in case you follow dosage indicated in the instruction. However, consult your doctor if you have any medical doubts about Herpeset side effects or drug interactions. Also do not change dosage regimen independently without doctor’s recommendation.
- Before use in children under 2 years of age doctor’s consultation is necessary.
- If symptoms persist, exacerbate or new symptoms appear – stop use immediately and consult a doctor.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women must consult health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children over 12: spray twice under the tongue three times a day.
Children under 12: consult doctor before use as there is the lack of data on the safety of this medicine.
30 ml of the product in a bottle.
Additional information: Keep in mind to address the physician to define the dosage, side effects, possible contraindications as this instruction is given in informative purposes only.
Posted by RxMed