Bee pollen is a unique product of beekeeping, thanks to its useful chemical composition it possesses the most valuable qualities that can cure even the most serious diseases. Bee pollen and has an effective ability to strengthen the body’s immunity. But, using this beekeeping product as a medicine, you should know that it can surely cause significant harm to the human body. Therefore, before starting self-treatment even with such a unique product of nature, it is important to consult a specialist.
Bee pollen serves as an excellent source of essential amino acids, which are not synthesized by the human body and must be received with food. It contains a lot of potassium, iron, copper and cobalt. Bee pollen is also rich in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, manganese, chromium, iodine. In some species (for example, in bee pollen collected from yellow acacia) the amount of provitamin A is 20 times larger than in carrots. It contains virtually all vitamins – E, D, C, K, group B, etc., phytohormones. The product also contains flavonoids and phenolic acids, which give the pollen antiatherosclerotic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties. Pollen is also rich in enzymes that regulate metabolic processes in the body. And phytoncides protect against bacteria, fungi and viruses not only plants but also humans.
- Bee pollen has a beneficial effect on many systems and organs, has a curative effect;
- Activates metabolic processes, reduces the fat content in tissues, so it is recommended during the period of weight loss;
- Capable of supporting the heart muscle;
- Improves the elasticity of blood vessels, strengthens their walls;
- Eliminates cholesterol from the body;
- Strengthens immunity;
- Reduces nervous tension, helps to overcome neuroses, depression, improves sleep;
- Bee pollen for men is a natural stimulant of potency, which can be used until old age;
- It is also recommended for the treatment of prostatitis;
- Positively affects the liver;
- Has anti-cancer properties, slowing down the division of pathogenic cells;
- Increases hemoglobin, improves blood composition;
- Treats kidney and bladder disease;
- Restores hormonal failures, supports the endocrine system;
- Helps to restore strength after physical and mental stress;
- Useful properties of bee pollen are important for women. They are widely used in cosmetology.
Instructions for use:
The use of bee pollen as an additive to food can bring preventive and curative benefits. Take it no more than twice a day. Last time – about 3 hours before bedtime. You’d better do it half an hour before eating. A teaspoon of pollen is mixed with a teaspoon of honey. To use correctly, you need to dissolve the mixture under the tongue and do not drink water.
Pharmacies sell capsules of gelatin, which contain bee pollen. Take not more than 5 grams of bee pollen a day. Excessive use of this product can cause hypervitaminosis and poisoning.
Uses for various diseases:
Bee pollen is a product that includes micro- and macronutrients, and vitamins that can treat various diseases. But you need to know how to take bee pollen in specific cases.
- Anemia. It is recommended that you take half the teaspoon of bee pollen three times a day for a month. After two weeks, the treatment is repeated;
- Diseases of the liver. For a whole month, you should use a teaspoon of pollen mixed with honey, once a day;
- Gastritis, colitis, constipation, cholecystitis. A teaspoon of pollen is taken three times a day half an hour before a meal. The course of treatment lasts 3 weeks;
- Kidney disease. Bee pollen and honey are mixed in a 1: 1 ratio. Take the mixture three times a day. Continue for a month;
- To strengthen the body, increase immunity, prevent dementia. One teaspoon of bee pollen is taken three times a day for a month. After a break in two weeks, the course is repeated;
- Hypertension. Pollen and honey are mixed in a ratio of 1: 2. Take one teaspoon of the mixture three times a day for 1.5 months.
Bee pollen: contraindications and warnings
Despite all the benefits of the composition, bee pollen can cause harm to health if you do not comply with contraindications to use:
- Allergic reactions. Bee pollen is contraindicated to people prone to allergies to bee products. Fresh product can cause more serious side effects. If you notice itching, shortness of breath, red eyes, heart palpitations, skin rash, you stop using bee pollen and go to the hospital. In some cases, anaphylactic shock can occur;
- Blood coagulability is disrupted. The pollen contains vitamin A, which can impair blood clotting and cause liver damage, destroying the structure of its cells, when used in large quantities
- If you take too much bee pollen, you may experience insomnia;
- It is important to store the pollen correctly. If the storage standards are not observed, the benefits of bee pollen can be lost. It can cause poisoning. You can not store it for more than a month.
- Comply with the norms of use. Bee pollen treats thrombophlebitis, but in excess can cause bleeding;
- Diabetics are contraindicated bee pollen. It is allowed only in the early stages, in minimal quantities. In other cases with diabetes, bee pollen refers to contraindications;
- The composition of bee pollen is very diverse. It is important to use such an effective remedy correctly. Before using, you need to check the body for contraindications to such methods of treatment. Start using the product at small doses, gradually increasing and adjusting the dose, if there are no allergic reactions;
- Before you start treatment with bee pollen for weight loss, you should consult a doctor. Sometimes traditional medicine has very pronounced properties and can bring not only benefits but also harm.
Posted by RxMed